coruscant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul

3 posters

Go down

ROTS Grievous Vs Maul

ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul Vote_lcap33%ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul Vote_lcap67%ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul Empty ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul

Post by Naga Sadow Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Okay since this a backup forum im going to post a few versus and topics and hopefully everyone else will so we can have a decent back up.

To start of ROTS Grievous vs Maul who wins. This is a good fight both seem evenly matched. In sabers id have to give the edge to Grievous do to the fact hes killed soooo many jedi and has 4 sabers and iis fast with a saber. But not by leagues or anything. However maul has the force so he could proabably pull a win barley 6/10 times. Great fight I could see this ether way.
Naga Sadow
Naga Sadow
Admin

https://coruscant.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul Empty Re: ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul

Post by SSbardock84 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Grievous
SSbardock84
SSbardock84

Back to top Go down

ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul Empty Re: ROTS General Grievous vs Darth Maul

Post by DarthCMario Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm giving this win to Maul. He is good with his saber and has the force to help back him up. Grevious has gr8 skill with the saber, but as you have seen on ROTS, Obi-Wan cut two sabers off with no problem. I think maul could easily do the same.

DarthCMario

http://www.pinchincents.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down